User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    :shock: Nice... :P

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    I was a very selfish spoiled little brat when I was five, I would never do as I was told, I would cry for attention, jump about, scream and throw ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    I still think its wrong. YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL! BAWAHAHAHA WORSHIP HIM! ----> :twisted: You evil bird killers... :(

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese

    I love China, its amazing. Never been there though. The names of people are sooo cool and the way the right and the way they look. I was talking to ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Well I'm half Scottish and half English. I've been living in Scotland for 5 years now. I do miss England alot, its like my proper home. I don't really know, ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay! I think we get the point!! Now... Aniar is quite upset at the moment so lets cheer him up! :P And.. I have more picks of pretteh me but ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    You evil person! *points finger to you* EVIL!!! You are sick, man, very sick... And why did you mention that?!

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Your brother scares me.. O.o

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Ha! My (lost/dead) cat, when she was a kitty got stuck in a flower vase... I lost the picture... *cries* though hekategirl your animals are cool! Go you! And so ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Wow! Your house is sooo cool! O.o

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    He had a really rough childhood, yeah. I'm just not sure anymore. People have been saying that it wasn't true when they are up in court. Though Micheal is ENJOYING ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *is afraid* Nah... Lollipop rulez.

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    Hey! I've giving you everything.. (from one of their songs) If you wanna be lover you have got to give, taken is so easy but thats the way it is.. ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Wow! Nice! Well... I'm jealous.. Though... Bawahahaha. Robert Burns (this Scottish poet, VERY famous) lived on the outskirts of where I live, in a farm. Even though the house which ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    lol!! You're Trystan, a young noble of Ethica. Kind, loyal, though sometimes slow. You love Ariel with all your heart, though you only found out his secret after 3 months ...

    Apr 29, 2005


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl