User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Crysi, I only done three, that's nothing really. That's not that much so calm down. =/ Yeah. Me too. So that annoyed me. A lot. >=[!!! rwtrym;erynrtr. Love Emma. ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Matt, Thank you. But I only tell the truth. =] Put me back up, and I will give you... Love? Emma. x

    May 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Trigger and Matt, Linkin Park sucks. =]] Lets be friends. Love Emma. x

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I'm sorry about that Trigger. Yeah, my day was alright, though someone was making a fool of my accent, stupid retard. I took out a book today, for the first ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Chris, I love you, you make me feel more special than my mum and dad have ever made me feel. You're stopping for me because you care so much ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Feck, I dropped it...," =/

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    Keep the house. Stay at the same school. Buy a new car, re-do the house. And go CLOTHES SHOPPING UNTIL MY NEW WARDROBE IS AS BIG AS MY HOUSE. Also, ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Yeah, a dragon isn't the best. I hate them anyway... they are pretty much overused. I like the bunny rabbit. =]]]! Wouldn't that be the cutest?

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    Why does she have a fake birthday?

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    ...you what?

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    I got nothing. =]

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Khayriyyah, that's such a lovely picture! You're very pretty by the way!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    I am too... O_o;

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Paste

    I Walked With A Zombie 3:43 Wednesday 13 80 Roadrunner Records 2525 Sample Hard Rock Rob White Zombie - Devil Man 3:37 80 1 26/03/2006 14:24 Rob White Zombie - ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    The Chippie doesn't do burgers because it's a Chippie. It does suppers like; Sausage suppers, Fish Supper, and stuff... and normally a Chippie doesn't have seats so you order your ...

    Mar 26, 2006


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones