User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *Eats Banana In Confusion* Ary is dead! Omg.. *Pokes Arvy With Stick* And everyone else.. Jack posted another pic of him! Whoop?! And so did Muse! With her cool room?! ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Trip the Fashionable Old Lady!

    O.o wtf?!

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Phobias

    Erm... Well... :arrow: I hate large spaces, I feel so small. I just get that feeling of emptiness and loneliness. I just really hate big and empty spaces.. It freaks ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Penny Power!!!

    Awwww! Poor Crysi... *hugs* Next time you can make one even better! :D A

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Stepford Wives

    Only seen the newest one, and I thought it was.. Interesting..

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I watched Mr.Deeds.. Omg that film is old, but it rawks! :D

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yew all look soooo pretteh! Damn you all! :P And I used to watch sesame street! And there was the animal who liked lived in a bin or something.. What ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Penny Power!!!

    wow! thats sooo kool! I sooo want to make something like that... but I dont have any coins >.

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gaia

    Never heard of it.. I just find this place cool... Fishing is cool, though i dont catch many fish... :(

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bit confused

    Yeah! go you! You rock! O.o By the time its next month everyone will be a V.I.P apart from meh. :( Go you anyway! Just shows that your loved :P

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!

    whoop go you! Im no where near you! But without you and your gifts the world would be a better place... No, you rule.. :) well done.

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    Whooooop Lets eat bananas and have a big party...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    Yeah! Go you! :P I still have a loooong way to go.. Sigh..

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    I love them kind of dogs! *steals dog*

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    Longest - 3 months Shortest - 4 hours O.o omg, I cant believe I went out with him.. I didn't even like the guy.. >.

    May 5, 2005


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca