User avatar

Emma

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fakin' Bakin

    Hmmm, Its funny to watch people with streaks down their faces from using fake dan, I would like it use it but Im scared I'd look like an orange. >.

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I like shoes which are comfy!!! All shoes rule...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida07 is very pretty, and doesnt really speak to me.. But she is funny, and very cool..

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    THESAURUS! Gotta love it... Dead or Alive O.o

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    O.o NEVER wil I wear a skirt. Im wearing: bra, pants, yellow winne da pooh socks black trousers (which are tooooo long for me) black t-shirt This thing, thats like ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Chevy is very pretty and your house is sooo cool :)

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    Blacky borwn, Or VERY dark brown.

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    nothing. HA! O.o *hides* Gray T-Shirt P.j Shorts with Pigs on them (short pair not long O.o) Cream boxer pants things O.o FLUFFY COMFY SOCKS!

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    And then I deleted it! Bawahaha Okay, Hekategirl, get msn! Or if you do, add me, cos you rawk :P

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Who the hell are you? Well you're from scotland so thats okay, whooo! Now.. :D

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Well.. Scottish people (not me, as much, at all O.o ) use skiving and many more.. Though i dont know how to spell half of them.. HARLEY!!!

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Speak!

    Dont make a full of the south, its not our faults we talk so posh O.o I used to talk very posh like, intead of going 'Don't' I went 'Do ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    O.o Dont be mean, let them be wrong! :D

    May 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Yeah, plus you all have cool accents! I LOVE THEM! O.o

    May 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    *ignores and deletes*

    May 8, 2005


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon