User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    I am pretty good at English, Im one of the few who has already passed my Level F tests. But the problem is always the teacher. Shes soooo annoying.. I ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    My mum... I wont say why...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    I would love to, but the way people act towards me helps me think wether or not I'm a good plot person. I think I am, but what does my ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    okay, Im sorry. I was in a bad mood.. -coughs- hard to see! For the type of guy, I like the kind of guy who is funny, but honest about ...

    May 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Emma--I warned you (this makes sense to her, but to no one else) Warn me all you want!!

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    I have no idea. Al DQ wanted was to people to stick on topic and the "usuall celebrities" on the forum landed their asses in here and started (another) fight. ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Aniar, You annoy the hell out of me.. Always wanting to be in the good books and fighting with people for no big reason, its the same with hunter, and ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Aniar and Hunter have issues... If you two are going to start fighting again, I am going to do some awful things, because you are both lovely guys to talk ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Aniar and Hunter have issues... If you two are going to start fighting again, I am going to do some awful things, because you are both lovely guys to talk ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What do you hate?

    I hate me. And people who think they know everything.. Wait, Im like that... >.

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    *Is scared* Im going to call the mental home.. Now..

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!

    Welcome.... To.... ...Da site O.o o.O o.o O.O

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I bet you went on as soon as you got home from drama :P I need to come to ur house.. >.

    May 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Phobias

    I'm scared of drowning, I hate the thought of just not being able to breathe and your lungs filling up with water... You would be even more scared if it ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: cheaters

    Haven't been cheated on that I know of Tempted to cheat on, didn't. *Coughs Loudly* >.

    May 12, 2005


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson