-
Re: Do u believe in Ghosts
Come on! He's stupid xP Nah, I'm joking! Anyway! Sorry if I haven't been on much.. I was grounded from my computer for being naughty.. :l Anyway, I sooo believe ...
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I have no idea what Im going to write next.. What were you thinking when you were talking to one of your crushes?!
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Hey
I died... And woke up... Again...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
-- I have mental blanks. Like I'm in the middle of a conversation, then either I suddenly have no idea what I just said or what I was going to ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: So long everyone....
-clings onto leg- DONT GO! Wait... I dont even know you.... -carries on clinging to it-
May 27, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
-Is dressed in Minnie Mouse costume...- Hello! And enjoy ;) So are you lot an item? Who is goin out with who? xP
May 26, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
msn - 50 yim - 10 Yeah...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Barney.. AH!
Are you dissin barney?! I always wanted to go on that show...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lmao... I hate football... :l
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
-eats evil chicken- O.o I prefer cakes... :P
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
-is hiding some more- Dont hurt me boot!
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Hi!!!! I'm new here!!!!!!!
-laughs- -Everyone looks at me- O.o -Hides-
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
O.o Damn you all pretty girls xP
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Sweet xP
May 25, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them! They are sooo cute! I still have one! I really wated to teach mine to swear... But I lost the ittle booklet thing.. So I dont know ...
May 25, 2005
