User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow! I was told I was pretty... :l shut it all of you! :P Chevy! Nice affect, how did you do that kind of affect? :l Hawk: Nice back yard! ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    SOME OF ME!! Lmao, preper for the worst! xD Black And White: (Im sad in that picture, feel sorry for me xP) Another Black And White: (Strike A Pose) COLOUR! ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I cant remember having any... :l It isnt really fair.. And if I ever HAD had one then it must of been a while back... Oh well.. I would love ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    I am happy because my mummy is gonna be a nurse! Because she had one of the highest marks in her test! (if you are wondering what the marks where ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    lmao.. Its nice to see who wins anyway.. When you kinda know who will win....

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Oh wow... Damn I havent been on for a longish time...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Areida!

    Kool.................... You DO deserve it.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's New Custom Title/Avatar ?

    I like 3. pick 3, or something bad will happen xD

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Okay.. Okay.. I think he innocent. I mean... Come on! He has had a rough childhood. I think people say that he has done these things because of the way ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    We don't have the A B C mark system. As Scotland HAS to be complicated. In first and second year you get levels. So there is: A, B, C, D, ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Awwwwwwww Poor Liz!!! xD I might post some more of me... bawahahaha :twisted:

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    I'm going to go ghost hunting... xD

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    :cry: I wish I could have a party.. So what the hell are you guys doing? (Im at school and I cant be bothered to read it all)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?

    I am a..... LEFTY! Yeah! And I am proud to be one! I type with both my hands.. Use my right hand to cut paper and that because at the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    They... Are alright.

    Jun 2, 2005


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle