-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
You are pretty dreaming mouse! what about me and my cute animals?! :o Oh well...
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
No... I won... And so did you... EBM didnt... :l Haha I laugh at you some more.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Hmmmm.... Chickens.... stop attacking dusky and attack EBM because he is eating something!!!! ATTACK! -chickens attack EBM and EBM is now lying there with no more food and is squished ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
omg! Not my chicken! Awww, my poor chickens! You can't kill them just now because I am training them in the army.... They are going to rule the world... The ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
:o oooooooooooooooh. I love chicken... xD
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Who would they be?!
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Right... I think you forgot something... Your pill....
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
*blinks* What on earth?!
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: A Long Goodbye
Bye bye... Bring me back something... even if you dont even know me... And I live no where near you... and stuff...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Haha TBR! I love your feet! xD I have some more cra.. (cough) rubbish pictures of me... And two of my animals... I love these ones to bits!! Awwww... Wheeeee..... ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
I am 13... Damn age. Its unlucky!!!!!
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Colours
Yellow. Doesn't you fave colour show what kind of person you are or something? :l
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: And the nominations are...
Yeah, well done! YAY! I knew I wasn't going to get nominated because I'm one of those 'average' writers, I'm none of them so... I'm not upset or angry! It ...
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: Guns
Its ILLEGAL to have guns in the UK. And you DON'T need guns, its just a weapon that could land you in jail.
Jun 14, 2005 -
Re: Michael Jacoson won????
I'm REALLY happy for him!!!! :D YAY!!!! People wanted something fun to happen, HE came up because he loved child so very much, he had never really been a proper ...
Jun 14, 2005
