-
Re: Orbins
What on earth are orbins? :l
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)
:l It looks like something you did out of 'paint'...... Are you SURE it was a ghost?
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: I WILL EXPOSE HER WEAKNESS
:o What the hell? Frolic reminds me of squirty cream... :l
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!
-blinks- Lmao! This is stupid... :P -blinks again-
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!
Alright.... Now I'm p*ssed off. Get rid of it or I'll try and get someone to get rid of it.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Nai's 2nd Departure
(missed you lots)
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!
How did you know I had a webcam?! You stalker! I don't know you! :P :P :P
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!
By The Way... I don't speak to him on msn so it can't of been me! :P I DONT KNOW YOU!
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
crying.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Okay... I am having a video convosation with Teo... SUCH FUN! xD
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
Okay... Please... Not let it be the way I think it is...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)
I know I know nothing, and people ignore my views but I find that it is okay that people with the same sex can get married. If a girl and ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: It's 1.30AM...
:o Wow, when you starve your self, you become more tired and then you sleep more, and don't eat because you are too weak to do anything else, so you ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: Clowns
Clowns arent scary, they gave me a yellow balloon and i was happy... :(
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I am very very very very very scared of spiders, I saw a spider in my room at midnight and I screamed around the house and had to wake my ...
Jun 26, 2005
