-
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
A Duck ... ....... ......... Quack
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: hey guys
Ooooooooooooooh SpyWare! :o
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Hey lookee see I fixed the thing for Jack...
That is cool! Jack will like it.
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: If I, would you?
I would pick it up, as long as it is not too expensive and not it hard back! Great idea and you should finish it! :D
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Mobile Chicken on Train Tracks
I lived by a railway track and someone was killed by it. I couldn't cross it for two weeks (the road went over the train track) I still hate trains... ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
So you had fun Fliss? I WANT TO GO TO FRANCE!!! :'(
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
You are all pretty! Now, I think everyone has got the point! Bobo, I don't even know what you look like still.... Go post some pics or something xD
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations to Carmina!
Yay! Well done! That story rawked! I loved it sooo much, and you really deserve it! Well done!
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Orbins
:l Lets all join together and sing songs about love...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Joke Pictures!!!
Lmao! I love the first one! There is this funny thing which I found on the web, called: bushspeech or something like that. You could use the words he said ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!
Lmao! That is such a good one! Okay, other news... I forgot... :l
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin)
Lmao!!!!! Haha shadowknight you got shot! HAHAHAHAHAHA! -takes deep breath- That was funny xD
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
-Has very short attention span- -cant be bothered reading it all- Hi! I'm Emma! What are you?
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: YAY THIS MAKES 1000
-gives toffeee cake- -takes back- LOOK AT MY POSTS! WHEEEE! -gives u bread and butter- -eats toffee cake-
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: *kisses nate's feet*
Yay?!?!?!
Jul 2, 2005
