-
Re: My Grudge
WHO?! I have someone I'd like to tear apart... And she would most definitely like to tear me apart too.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Ok, I hope all your family and friends and everyone you know is safe.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London
News just in: :( 'Large numbers of casualties have been reported after at least six explosions on the Underground network and a double-decker bus in London. Scotland Yard confirmed one ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
I know, I just heard the news!! Its scary. Even if I live in scotland, I used to live in england and most of my family lives in England and ...
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
-coughs- Anyway... London rawks all cities... Apart from all the cool ones...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Joke Pictures!!!
lol! That joke is good... I love it on this show where they take the mick of him and pretend he is a child and make him do stuff... LMAO ...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Joke Pictures!!!
LMAO!!!! THE GOVERNATOR!! :o
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Well... I'm an unique duck. Quack.
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Mobile Chicken on Train Tracks
xD Lets kill all the stupid people who like jumping infromt of large things which can kill them!! Wait... They'll die anyway...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: lest you forget...
All I see is a picture...
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
listening to my mum and dad fight....
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
Don't say that... :l
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Joke Pictures!!!
Lmao!! I love that robot one xD
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!
Yay?
Jul 6, 2005 -
Re: My Grudge
WHO?!?!?
Jul 6, 2005
