User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    I'm emma. Ayeee? :]

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    Argh, I'm embarrased reading my old posts. I was so hyper and young. I still am, but I'm not wear near as bad I was. Really, I needed to get ...

    May 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    juh Juicy urine hot. WTF.

    May 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    *Bites*

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Say your piece...

    Yeah. I have met some really amazing writing geeks just like me. I never knew so many people were interested. This was my frist ever forum site and I felt ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Awww, Crysi, you honestly do look beautiful in that dress. Same with you Eleanor. The flower in your hair is lovely. Arron, two days ago. Ew. =]

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I might join, I might not... heh. =/

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Holy.... this is the only site where I've been an active member for longer than a year. Heh, it was my home and I am really... surprised that this day ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "...W'll yeah. I have time to change." (And Emma - wouldn't an American teenager say mom ? lol.) Hahaha. I forgot its mom... =/ I guess I need to pratice ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The A to W List Of How To Annoy People

    OOOOOORRR You could just copy fontroy. Haha. Yeah, I'm kidding ( :roll: *cough*) But yeah, that is pretty funny, I might give a few a try.

    May 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "It's not deep enough." Let your imaginations run with it. :wink: LMFAO! Sorry... =P my mind went wrong on me. "Oh my god mumm! the dog just bit my nose, ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Sh*t. My best friend's crush fell out with me her and my other best friend and I feel so bad about it. Because all his friends have fallen out with ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Please not a dragon, I don't think it will suit. Plus, dragons bore me, you see so many around, it gets annoying.

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Muuuuummm! I stepped in dog sh*t again! And these are like, my favourite shoes!" Stupid damn dog. gdkpgmlaed./sdgse;est.

    May 9, 2006


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate