User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why can't you hug them instead of run and skip?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why did you say that?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Pretty! Blue suits you!

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do YOU want to start a new one?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    I don't know... :^o want a toffee cake?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Yellow: The color of happiness, wisdom, and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personali

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Having fun children?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This song is great

    Thats not great, thats bad... Bad joke award...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    'They changed the big brother name... Hmmm' What were you thinking when you saw your self in the morning?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    The majority of English people don't hate the Scots Emma, I think it's much more the other way. It can be true in some parts. One of my mum's scottish ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Well.... These are sayings from my friends.. We All All Look Like Orange Tangerines Do Dah Do Dah - Thats from one of my friends called anna (shes on this ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Sad that no one is here so I cant go out with my friends because everyone is away on holiday or live too far away... Waah.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Well... If you want to know... I lived in England for nine years and Scotland 4 years, so I know about the love hate relationship between Scotland and England... A ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    To me people are just so fed up with France.. The only reason I don't like France is because I have to learn their language and it bores me to ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I thought it was France that done it because they lost to London.. THats the first thing that came to my mind, then I thought Al Quaeda... Hmm...

    Jul 7, 2005


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn