User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Some one died in the last one, I was sad.... Even though HP can annoy me and I say its boring I NEED to get the new one... And if ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your cell phone ringer?

    NEVER dis the big fat Nokias!!! Mine had a smiley face cover and I loved it to bits!! Then it flew onto the road and died. And phones can fly ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's your cell phone ringer?

    Ringtones sound much better... And I have 'White Stripes' But I forget the song...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Greatest Movie You'll ever read (Habberjasper cousin2)

    Hee, That was funny!! Really, have you seen the doctor lately? :l And the doctor and Joseph must really like your socks... xP

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    Sonic RULES! I LOVE SONIC!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Why am I in Capitals? O.o I just adore sonic... I'm going to tell my dad to get me sonic the OLD ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    I totally agree with Darker Sarah and Rei. And Emma...you're from TYWC (I get the feeling I've asked this already)? Yeah, I was katseyes xD And I can't remember you ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    Yay!!! 500 members!! I really hope YWS carries on for a longer time than TYWC...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) The Weather (WOW!!! THERE WHERE NO CLOUDS IN THE SKY!!) 2) My Internet. 3) My dad, for fixing it, (I downloaded a virus and ruined the internet and he ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This song is great

    didnt team america or wot eva make a song called: Everyone has aids?

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    Ville is hot! xD O.o WOT?!

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Jack looks like he's about to cry in the first picture... Awww

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    People say that its good to tell your parents you cut your self... NO its not, not for me. I got shouted at saying if I start cutting my self, ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I would HATE to live in Australia. All those spiders, all those poisonous spiders... Argh, can't think about it... Oh and the snakes and scorpions and so on... -shudders-

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    MY LIST! xD Top Ten: (in no order) 1. Muse (I love their music!!) 2. The Killers (some of their songs are good!) 3. My Chemical Romance (Some nice songs, ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    I'll Be Back... ~ Terminator. Bawah.

    Jul 8, 2005


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered