User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Everyones so pwetty!! *sniffles*

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    I wanna watch the wedding!! ME ME ME!!!

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: London Suicide Bombers

    Well... Wow, They look normal, like they're going to collage or something.. I would never think of them as a bomber...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    My 'Funky monkey' P.js xD

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    WHERE'S THE CHOCOATE CAKE?!

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    No one loves me... *sniffles* xD BRING IN THE GOATS!! All hail the goats...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I'm happy now, gots the book... read it in my bed to like two in the morning... So far so good :D

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    So was it really really really good? Better than all the other ones? O.o

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Now that was just plain evil. Even if you didn't like her you don't need to tell your feelings about her ;) I'm going on holz for a week so ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Nice :D And your hair looks nice...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In the words of Fagin from Oliver Twist 'cheerio'

    BYE!!! Have a nice time! :D

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I want a dog.... Wait I have one.... I want a monkey, because they are funny... I WANT MONKEY!!!!!

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    Holy... ...water (finishing of your sentance xP) You're very pretty!! You got everyone jealous now! lol

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Criminals

    I was bored so I looked around the net and found these really funny stupid crimes xD 1. A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers. ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    They were interesting.... And you got to admit, they are. I read all the books twice and never got bored. xD I just hope the new book isn't even thicker ...

    Jul 12, 2005


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss