-
Re: Flirt much?
NEVER!!! Its my cranberry juice... Its got my name on it!! Unless ya wanna share it! ...But I have to have the most...
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
*walks to ZZAP* *Steals cranberry juice* *Walks off again*
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
*walks over* Lets be happy and eat toffeeeeeeeeeeeee... *walks off*
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
:shock: Its..... Its..... Still messy... Or is it cos you got sooooo much stuff? Nice room, I like your teddies!!!
Aug 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Yay! Muse, you really suit your hair up like that!! Pretty xD And Hunter, You had to wear orange? Hee, it suits you anyway!!
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: War of the Worlds
I went and saw it with Emma and yes, it is a good film. Emma was soo scared :lol: It's ok though cause it was tense to watch. Especially when ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Sabradan!! I like your green t-shirt!! xP Hee, kiss me Im irish... lol And Inertia, is it me or is that really dark? I can hardly make you out... :? ...
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Happy thoughts.
An ant because they're so small but are kinda intelligent. When I was on holiday me, my mum and dad were watching a bunch of ants taking a fly to ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: I PREDICT A RIOT!
My mum and dad were in the same LIFT as them!!! And the same HOTEL as them.... They were at a concert kaiser chiefs were playing some songs, even if ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Anyone Interested?
Yeah... *confused*
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
WTF?! What's happened to ur head lollipop? or am I just stupid and I cant see it...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: I posted this in my blog, but...lmao....
Stop fighting all of you.... Don't get my chickens on you... VIOLENCE IS EVIL!!! My work here is done.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack
Awwww don't worry be happy now!!! *gives everyone toffee*
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: I miss my girlfriend
i miss my best friend ross; i haven't seen him in 1 month and 12 days! (he counted) And, I miss my baseball boots that i ripped. Ooh, and i ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Yay!!!! THAT WAS INTERESTING!!! I learnt about an Areida!! and Matt, your eyes are cool... I vont your eyes, my eyes are just black *sniffles*
Jul 29, 2005
