User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Lmao! Wait till teo sees this, he's going to go mad!! And TBR, nice foot...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ok because I am evil, 100% I'll post my pic... With my really rubbish cam!! ME: ME: And... Heres my sister!! Now thats what you call pretty! Ha and she's ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This is way funny

    You got that right, a funny guy doing something funny and it is shown everywhere. One silly little joke gone into something too far... Oh well... Hes funny xP

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    YAY!! Jack: Heehee, your hair seems to grow fast... Or is that just me? sabradan: Wow it looks hot in those pictures... and the frogpole looks so cute!!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay!! areida07 you're soo pretty! Why?!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!

    I've seen some of da photos.... O.o

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    I don't care really, as long as I have socks I'm alright!! xD

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    Its like swearing, but ain't illegal!! It ain't twice as bad as swearing... Stupid...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    I love bananas...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    I know, I know... I want to swear on here, but I hold it in, only because its a writing site. I only say big swear words when I'm mega ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I used to watch Sesame Street... Then it stopped showing so couldn't watch it any more.. *sniffles* Oh well... I love watching them puppet shows when you go out somewhere ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    OMG!! I can't believe my friend wants to live there!! No way am I going to Australia..... Eek, I'll be dead before I could get off the plane!!!!

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    Yeah what ever she said... HANG IN THERE, ITS TOUGH, I KNOW!! *walks off*

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    What people don't realize when they are in that situation is how hard it is for ours to help them. Its difficult, because you're so scared you might say something ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    Lucky.... *sniffs*

    Aug 1, 2005


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma