-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
That's strange... they're hosted by Imageshack. Two of thekm are GIFs, the first two, and the rest are JPGs. Do I have to join imageshack to see them? :?
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: Let's all bash Rei
I want to be a fairy... but Im just a stupid human...
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
is it me or is it the fact that Snoink's pictures ain't showing up... >.
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Let's all bash Rei
I've been bullied my whole life. You don't get used to being stepped on. Yes you do actually, but only certain people, other people like surprising you when they are ...
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Let's all bash Rei
Oooooh... I think I gets it now!! Rei! I hardly know you! But from what I do know, you're great! Brad's like that, he can be mean.. You just gots ...
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Let's all bash Rei
*is either confused by what you mean, or hasn't read the post right*
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.
At least come onto msn! I miss you :cry:
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1) Ipod Shuffle... 2) Daddy!! 3) And... Ipod Shuffle!!!
Aug 11, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.
Noooo!! Pwease don't leave!! Because I never see you on msn either!! *grabs onto you* :cry:
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye! *huggles*
Haha! I can still view all her art when I go to schooool with her!! Aww why you leavin anyway lolli?!
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?
Yeah! The sounds rawked... 'Welcome'
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I was close! xP
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations DarkerSarah!
Yay!! Well done! *has a party for you*
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Wooha, ok lets get rolling with the comments!! Whooo!! Fontroy: Yay!! Hee hee!! Fool: The picture is soo cool, even if it is in black and whie, I could never ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
I'm getting one!! YAY!! *skips off to wait by the front door, to wait for it to come through*
Aug 7, 2005
