User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Sk, your other avvie with the shadow knight words on it rawks!! it's so unfair that you have a limit to how big it's meant to be!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    No marrying this thing called a Jack!!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    aaaaah! The evil red eyes!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I don't know if Nate CAN change it... I have my own phpBB site (even though it's phpBBforfree :P) and I can't change the avvie size... Though it was automatically ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Well... My dogs eats: Chinese, chips, curry, pie, mash, and stuff.... But would I feed them Sunny D? NO!

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I think he could change it... Didn't he make a post about it or something? Saying why he wouldn't make it any bigger? :l And is there a way to ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I write because I have so many ideas in my head that I need to write down! Most of them I never manage to finish, but the ones I do, ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How come nobody uses the chatroom eh?

    Please dont use the caps lock, it makes me feel like you're shouting at me!! EEEEEKKKK!!!

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Knight Templars Honurary Souls or Satanic Being

    Sorry, But I don't really care... It sounds too confusin, and I've heard about this in my life.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    maybe shes aloud?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    I dont know, did they?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Kelly Clarkson

    yay! I like that song.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is it because god ate peaches?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    hekategirl.... Its very... Erm.... Interesting.... I LIKE MINE!! I've just started to change it... but what makes me angry is the fact have over 100 avvies ready, but most of ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yeah.. I think my computer is jealous... DAMN YOU COMPUTER!! HI!!

    Aug 14, 2005


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket