User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate kids who try to steal my little sister's friends! :evil:

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    The problem with spanking is that they do not work on older children, who may or may not be conditioned to a spanking. In this case, other methods of punishment ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Some people KNOW how to follow rules... Others (like me) have no idea when they're being cheeky or rude. Thats what normally get me hit! And hitting ain't going to ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Are you saying that everyone has to speak in proper english when they're sending emails and talking to people on msn? They should try. Being a grammar geek, it drives ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    "trains and bus's were just bombd in london england a terrorist attack so plz place a hash key mark along with a dead rose at the begginging of ur msn ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    What good would forwarding that email do? Just because a few people send an email out does absolutely nothing to stop the crime. There's loads of street crime in England ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I think personally, that smacking is wrong, including when your own mum and dad that smack you across the head for stupid things. When I was little, I was smacked ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Please tell me you'll still chat on Yahoo msn!!! Oh and welcome back!! xD

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    I hate them too!!! I just delete them though...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    That so not fair, if only I was aloud to be homeschooled... You're all so lucky... *walks off muttering to self*

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    KING KONG!! :P Laptop Or Computer? (I know, bet its been said a thousand times before >.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    lmao!! 'clean restrooms' Heehee!

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    Nearly all the nice pretty avvies that I really want to show is over 10MB and they are all in the 100 x 100 range!! I want to show off ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do chickens know anything?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Heehee!! Around, all around, the shadows gather. My dread grows as the stroke of death falls against my naked soul. It wounds me, and darkly my blood drips to the ...

    Aug 15, 2005


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey