User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    I hate how they put up the prices for gas... Just so they can get more money!! :evil: Oooh... And the ozone layer... But I know deep insdie the goverment ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    Yay! SEX! Wait... thats a bad thing... YAY! Sex gives you babies!! x']

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    *starts to cry* why are you so evil to the chickens? Oooh my, the poor chickens... YOU'RE EVIL !! *runs away and hides hugging my poor chickens*

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    I only know the letters on the keyboard, they're the only ones I can use, but Im the fastest typer in my comp class, plus I can look at the ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    I've started school already, and I wasnt looking forward to it. Its pretty boring.... You think its going to be soo much fun, but as soon as you start, you ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    erm... YAY?!

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    I've seen it before its pretty cool.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Yes! Fun! You must be weird not to worship bands! ;) Mine are: The Bravery Hard Fi My Chemical Romance Scissor Sisters Kaiser Chiefs

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    Yay! Wait, no thats not counted... Ok MY list! xD Jiggle Wiggle Chicken Toffee Candy Thingy Ma Jiggy (yeah I added a 'y' to it, I've ALWAYS loved that word ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    omg eyeliner and guys are 2 of my most favorite things in the world. and when they are together it so...orgasmic :P hehe same here!! xD Plus, longish shaggy hair ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Oh well.*gets back up (turns out I only passed out) and starts doing the macarena* awwww... Damn... :P

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Yay! Nites DEAD! Yay! Wait... No!... Booo...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    yay! PARTY!! xD

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    Aaaah! Nate! *jumps up and down* *falls through the floor* We missed ya, and you sound like ya had a great summer! xD

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay! Dm, you look pretty! and if don't like the flicky bit, grow your fringe! Yay! I'll bet you'll suit it! And, yesh black and white rawks! It can hide ...

    Aug 21, 2005


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming