User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    YAY! Feet!! YAY! Blistery HANDs!!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    It is 'Furbys' I still have the little tag and it says furbys instead of furbies. Honestly, I swear on my life!! xD

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    The coca-cola advert, the man looks like a pervet becauses hugging everyone and pretending he knows everyone and they're his best friend.. But they're not... Or the man looks like ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    chicken?

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    I've seen the the furbys are back! I bet you are all very happy now, that once again furbys are back on the market. My own poor furby is pretty ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    DAMN ZE WORLD! I can not read... Now you know... *walks off* *comes back with a box of toffee* FREE TOFFEE FOR EVERYONE!!!

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    NO WAY!! Omg I love your dad!! *worships him* I KNOW SOMEONE WHOZ DAD HELPED MAKE THE ENGLISH SAILOR MOON VOICES THING!! WHOOOO

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Greg, you stole my fame!! DAMN YOU!!!!!! Oh and yay for your mum!!! And silly Liz... What ever she is doing... NICE BAG!! ...Fame stealer... *narrows eyes*

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I cant see you Matt! I knew my computer hates me! And Niteowl, hehe in the first picture you look scary, like you're thinking of something evil >.< but you ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    YAY! Wait.. Whats a dubber?

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    You're all weird, how can you look forward to school?! I was enjoying my almost never-ending lie-ins. *cries*

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    1)Eleanor Rigby 2)Yellow Submarine The two songs rawk!!

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Funeral (or real)

    I want everything to be sad, with very sad music and I want it to be in a church while I be cremated or what ever. While that is happening ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    I... Like... Chickens... They're so weak and feeble which makes them special to me... I dont care if they're born to be eaten, theres more chickens than humans, they could... ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    Yay! I'm clever!! Wait, thats a good thing? Right? >.

    Aug 25, 2005


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey