User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    What you people don't realize is that shes growing up... She's probably going to grow out of this 'punk' fade and become like Britany Spears for all we know.. Lets ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    I hadn't gotten to this thread until today, but I can't believe how some people are talking about this. So many people have lost their homes, their jobs, their schools ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    I remember the yoyos! You were uncool NOT to have one, then suddenly it just... faded and everyone brang in gameboys to school instead... Then it was the cards.. Then ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Ok, that is pretty sad...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    Mines never changed before.... *scary music* Could it change?... *even more scary music* COULD IT? *the music box breaks and all you can hear is an owl*

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    Silly boy...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Well to begin with. This is my wedding with Vernon *points to Vernon who then waves* So pretty much, this is the only time I'll be posting here :D Let's ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Yeah, you do have a point, many of us are not affected by this. I don't really know how to react. I'm sorry, but I would try to make it ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Same, my poor little pinkies get left out. BAWAHAHA!!

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Chicken of course, Because fish smell... Like cheese and feet..

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Birthday Yay

    I'm going to do this on my birthday... BUT Im going to make sure you ALL know... BEWARE OF OCTOBER THE NINTH!!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    Don't dis them, your all so evil. The furbys rawk... No doubt about it!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    If the man was an Alien, then that would be gay and stupid, because Aliens don't live on earth. And, DONT BLOW UP THE FURBYS!! I forgotten how to make ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Eeek!! I'm glad I live in the UK! xD I hope everyone is alright! It sounds so scary!

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    I wouldn't go to school, spend most of my time with my friends, go for a last holiday to spain and paint the best 13 year old picture in the ...

    Aug 29, 2005


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor