User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    What... Updates?

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    areida07 can you actually drive? Thats pretty funky ;) Djinni you're very pretty, lucky!! Sk.... At last.... I mean, yes, very nice? And I think your hair rawks, its so ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Sandra Silkpuss... Nice..... *shudders*

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.

    There is only one word I can say for this... Story? But I can't say it because its too rude for your young ears. I like... Erm... What did I ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    This person I liked looked at me! And that made me happy.... DON'T ASK!! *hides*

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    What is up with this knighting? AAAAHH!! Oh yeah, well done Snoink, I knew you'd get it! YAY! PARTY! Now..... About this age and sex of yours.... Really..... *forgets and ...

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Areida why do you get normal? My trait snapshot says I'm WIERD! Lucky.... :P

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Alright then, I will! :wink:

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    I HATE: McFly - They're just gay. Blue - So are they, plus their songs suck Westlife (and any other kind of boybands like that) - They're all the same! ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Nice picture Hunter and Jack xD And Aniar... What about your picture?

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    Then... Why.... Is... It... Called... The.... COOKIE MONSTER? DAMN THE FRUIT AND VEG! US KIDS WONT LISTEN TO THE COOKIE MONSTER ANYMORE! I'm done now.... :D

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    It was down all yesterday for me... :cry:

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible,

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Well... I was looking at Bobo's blog, and came across... THAT!!! So I looked it up on the web and decided to look for it at the web... And I ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Pet Humour

    The first one (to me) Is pretty badly done...

    Sep 3, 2005


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm