User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Mine says that too!! I'll copy it onto this page: Fact: Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump' And it was in November....

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Because torch goes with light, because of fire and stuff, that give off light!! See, simple! :P

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Reactions

    I like to shout and scream with my friend and see what happens, most people just look at us as we burst out laughing... Its fun! And being me can ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Yeah, why the hell is it?!

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    No, what Im saying is, Stop being a whiny little baby and be a man. So your girlfreind dumped you. Big deal. Go find a new woman, don't cry in ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Reviewers Wish They Could Say, but Don't.

    Oh god! What is that SMELL? Oh its coming from your story! Its crap!

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Okay... Im sorry, I feel sorry for you... Don't worry m'dear, auntie Emma will help ya by coming all the way to where you live and show ya about!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Because the Americans wanted to be different! :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    HAHA!! :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Sounds like fun! I have to wait for a pretty long time...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Now thats why everytime I spent realize it said it was wrong... Anyway, the English way sounds and looks MUCH better. :P

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    SK: Whoaa!! You look nothing like what I expected! (I always say that, don't i?" Hey, I have a question for everyone...did I look like anything like you expected when ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Its rubbish, you know that as soon as you look at it, just delete it.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    That mobile three phone thing that thing that says: 'three, we like to play' Well, as I was saying its the one with the dirty music, it disturbs me, with ...

    Sep 7, 2005


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain