User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    ~ The boy I liked stared at me in the dinnerhall :oops: ~ I got called cute by this other cute 15 year old guy. ~ I'm going to Alton ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Lucky!! ;)

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    SK- I have to agree with Emma, your hair is really cool. I know this is probably a stupid question, but do you skate? Whoa, old question. I really need ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    Lindsay Lohan, sigh... She lost weight and died her hair blonde, now she is ugly and too thin. She pretty in 'Mean Girls' with her wieght and brown hair. She ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I likes roses xD And sabradan! You silly boy, how could you not know what a cloud is?!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    CALM DOWN NOW!! Hunter, very nice! I like what you're wearing... *steals* And sabradan the weather looks nice! WHERE IS THE CLOUDS?!

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: msn servers

    Mine's working fine xD

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    OMG!! THATS SOOO CUTE! I want your kitty so badly :cry:

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Yummmy :P

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bonsai Kitten

    There are proof that this is all fake, for instance (I found this out on the site) that how come these people don't show what happens ten weeks later? When ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MUSIC FOR SAM! Mwahaha...

    The Bravery!!!! Now... *narrows eyes*

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    ...They're so sexy and hot some of them...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Probably xD

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    No, the covers are different depending on what school you are from, but the inside is all the same.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    Hehe, thats what ya call kewl, maybe the whole of scotland have these things.... Awsome... xD

    Sep 8, 2005


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet