User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    As long as he died in his sleep and without pain, then that is alright by me. And by Nazi Hunter... Does that mean he was one of those kind ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my god becky!

    Please! Stop giving us these! I don't really care about these, no offense or anything.. Its just a waste of space to me. I could go find ones better. I ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Oh my god! You are sooo ugly I almost died of heart failure! Now... Send us a real picture of what you look like.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Knowing that I have school tomoz!! xD Haha, and no it ain't because of the schoolwork, it's because of something else... :twisted:

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I forgot the bellybutton song! How do you forget the bellybutton song?! I have a button and it's not on my shirt (du nuh nuh nuh)! I have a button ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I have a belly button.... I don't xD

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    concertchick16 you are very pretty!! And your hair does rawk. Crysi I love your top and shoes ;) I wish I lived where you live, the weather looks great. Hmpf

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    It's just a very good site, the site which I have gone on, nearly everyday. Everything just rawks. Including you Nate! Well, when you're not p***ed off at me... :P

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I am randomn... My normal words are: I like chicken And I like to randomnly sing when ever i am walking: WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! I dont know ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

    Oooooooh... I hate that song anyway, it gets on my freakin' nerves.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Maybe a chimp can reach the intelligence of a 7 year old with learning problems who can't speak? :P Read what I wrote because it does not seem like you ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    I've never actually played chess... However, as for Qi's statement that a Chimp can reach the intelligence of a 7 year old, that does need evidence. I researched quite a ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I thought he looked hot with his hat on.......... :?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    All of you be quiet!! Here's a picture which I showed you earlier to keep you amused... Now keep quiet!!

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Sexy :P

    Sep 15, 2005


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu