User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Emma likes older boys... Oh yes ;)

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    I'd prefer to get stalked by a fifty-seven year old pervert who likes anime and manga, but you will do. ;)

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bonsai Kitten

    I still think it is all fake, I was really upset for hours when I found this out - Then Muse made me happy by telling me it is all ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Yay! I wish someone would stalk me... I'm bored...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Even if it's grammatically incorrect? :? Yes, because it shows they tried, even if they are rubbish at english or what ever... It just makes it even more cute >=]

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I don't see the pictures at all for noxious.... Why NOT?! I hate it when that happens... Damnit

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ... Does it really matter? :?

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    Eek! Don't post three times in a row! It's spam, or what ever you guys call it. So just edit your first post, okay? Anyway, if a guy said that ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    Well, yeah... The reason I picked on Qi was because its not just these threads. I just want him to be a little more calm. And yeah, Rei didn't need ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    Qi, please don't get angry... :? You really have a bad temper (No offense or anything) and you need to calm down... Really, you all do. This is in the ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A simple request, all, please listen.

    Why the heck does such a lovely woman want to spend her time with someone like you? Rei, I'm only going to tell you once. Statements like this don't just ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tinosaurs

    I.. Don't... Care... No offense or anything, but this really don't interest me. Tell people on msn and yahoo and what ever about these. Please don't show everything you see ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What terrible crime?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would it be better if they were able to live?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter! You look tired! :o And yeah, Micah, your very pretty! *is jealous* Noxious, I can't see your pictures! Which... Is rubbish. I hate it when that happens.. >.< Sureal, ...

    Sep 20, 2005


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind