User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Looking at Matt's new blog and Lewis made me happy (my friend) and so did the boy I like. :D

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Saw the link on TYWC chatwall. Emma was at TYWC?! Why don't I remember that? Who me? Yeah, I was katseyes, but I wasn't on for a very long time. ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    ...That's nice to know Nate. ...I love my eyeliner and dark colours - You'd never see me in pink with a short skirt listening to rap and soul and pop ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    I'm a girl, I find it cute. If the guy says it in a romantic way while looking at you, then that would be really sweet. If I went and ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    WOW! You guys can bleep out swears...AND add stuff to posts...:P ^^ that right there made me happy. :D And jealous...I wanna be a mod! I know! So do I! ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I forget, I think it was Nate... Who gave the link to his site on TYWC. I forget... It's been too long. xD

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Grrr... I REALLY hate it when people just ignore me... This is totally off topic!

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I said for this to stop. Please, no more. Greenday are good! Just that some people hate them! Now please drop this. If you want to carry on with this ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Yummy, I really like chocolate... I got 9/9 in my French test! Which is pretty good, knowing that I never really get full marks in tests.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    ...I really like Mcdonalds... Some people just take it too far by going almost everyday.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Precious Doe (four-year-old murder)(kinda gross)

    You don't need reasons to cut off someone's head if you're mental. It is sick, I shivered when I found out what he did to her head. Poor thing.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Well, there you are - There's your views. J-Lo, McFly, Oasis sucks but I'm not telling the whole world that they're (in my views) crap. Please, stop this now. What ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Panic Button

    ....Another one. Anyway, I wish I had a panic button on MY keyboard.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Last time I'll be doing a topic for something like this...

    God, you have alot of posts... Like 1000 more than me. You're so lucky. You should take a break from the site; You go on it more than me. Dear ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Yes! Wait, they have to be that or older.... Anyway... Moving on... Cats like milk...

    Sep 25, 2005


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller