User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Will be missed if she ever left. (I mean, who would send out the gifts to the new people?!) (EDIT: Bawah, YOU LIED!) :P

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ronnie Barker

    I thought he was great, I loved "Open all hours". It was funny. I'm really sad that he died. We'll all miss him.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    That's just a stereotypical version of a Emo. Its like all people who have never been to Scotland think men have ginger hair and wear freakin' kilts. (How fun ;) ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A new actress emerges...

    I thought about my character, and what HER (Or his ;) ) feelings were. I thought about their past and her way of life and how she coped. Then I ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    Wasps are evil... They like going into classrooms at school and flying about.... So my maths teacher... Squashed it with a book.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I threw raisins at random people... That was fun... And yes that made me happy today.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Good luck! I can see it all now... ...Gal gets the part she wanted... Hehe, you'll get it. ;)

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Its good. Why can't people except that there are emos. Some people just take too far when they write a song on it and make rude links. It's sad... Why ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    Emma: And you don't want to see the second on of Emma.... Unless you are a man... Which is still... Eww.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Lmao! :lol: That's my new fav song. It rawks.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: punk rock picnic

    That is really bad what they had done. How could they hurt so many young people and ruin a really fun time for those guys?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Unecessary

    Snoink, you're great at critiquing and I would love it if you could critique mine. *big puppy dog eyes* You should critique more Snoink, you're really helping people - its ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    Cool, I had put you URL in my signature in other forums... But I don't know if anyone clicked on it... But it would help alot.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eating Distorders

    They do - But if you keep going on different diets it ruins your system and stuff. It's only when they stop going on the diet does it stop working.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eating Distorders

    I look really thin - (If you saw proper full pictures) People think I'm anorexic but I eat like a pig. I hate exercise and can't run very fast. I'm ...

    Sep 27, 2005


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot