-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Same.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Knowing that it is my birthday tomorrow.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party
*Edges away*
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party
YAY! Wait.... I won't dance... But I'll give you a pie if you want.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Super Size Me!
In scotland they do. Hell, I've never watched the film and I never will. I like Mcdonalds. If I see that film I know for a fact it will take ...
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
I forgot about Matt Bellamy!!! Sorry... >.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Its her birthday. xD Or was... or is... Gah, I hate time differences.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
Well... When you have eyeliner on, it really shows off your eyes. I think boys would look good in eyeliner if they either had black hair or blonde. ;)
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I BOOKED A HOLIDAY TO ITALY!!!!!! Yay?! I didn't need to go to school today, and do my test. :D
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
... Fontroy, you confuse me when you speak.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Proved a point.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
...It's not Emma now... It's HAZE!!! SO NOW YOU ALL HAVE TO EDIT YOUR POSTS! (unless you're talking about my real name... Which is Emma)
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I bumped into a boy on purpose and that was fun.... because the boy.... was cute. :P
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
Oh, eek. Sorry if I miss anyone... Or SOMETHING. Nate. Because with out him I'd never even meet any of you. Bobo. Because I talk to him alot, and his ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Damnit, I bet you're using Image Shack, Mackdaddy77... Really, my computer has a thing against that site. Can you all change and use photobucket instead? Just for me? *puppy eyes* ...
Oct 5, 2005
