User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    Oh I'm having fun.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ...I can't see the pictures, mack... You'e using imageshack aren't you? GREAT! >.< oh and Muse, I loveee your hair!

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is happy. xD

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Well, I don't know what mine looks like, as I only just got it. So here's a picture!!

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    There ARE different types of Anime... :|

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Well, if you're saying Anime is slutty... Then I have no idea what kind of Anime you have been watching. Anyway... 'Spirited Away' is an amazing film, I love it ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay! Very nice pictures Matt. And Alex, okay you win, you scared everyone more with your brush on your head.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Hasn't posted a picture of him self of what he looks like now. (?)

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have one. I like it! I don't use it much, because I have no need most of the time. Some people (like my mum) are never off their phone. ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has a very nice avatar. :)

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    animai is like chinese or japinese animation, it usualy has people with huge eyes and tiny noses or even wierdshaped shiny eyes the bodys are uhh often slutty and creepy. ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Okay. Because it is my birthday today I got a new web cam. So I will show you a couple of my pictures! Don't be scared now... Erm... That's my ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!

    Lmao, the 9th is a fun day. Everyone should party. xD

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Is there meant to be a picture here? And what is an Animai?

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    I want to drink!!! *jumps up and down but is too small to be seen by all the big older people*

    Oct 8, 2005


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain