-
Re: How do you organize your music library?
I don't really own CDs... I download most of my music off Itunes. :] If they have it... or I borrow the CD off my friends and copy it. :] ...
Sep 21, 2006 -
Re: A very very bad day (some crude language within)
It's not all that bad. Wheesht. Take a breat, take a few deep breaths and think to yourself; "My day is awesomeeeeee! Nothing will go wrong. Nothing." Then you'll think ...
Sep 21, 2006 -
Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?
I wanna watch it. I wanna see how that guy died. :]
Sep 21, 2006 -
Re: Orlando Bloom on Extras
Haha. I love EXTRA's. :] And I love that. And I hate Orlando.Depp's way hotter. :]
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
I think they go yellow.
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: Hooray! It's school time again!
Lucky you. About every interesting site has been banned from our school's internet it's unbelievable. And schooollll... SUCKS
Sep 6, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
LOL! Matt. That's the most random bunch of pictures... ever. :]]] Diggin' the Slipknot sweatband. Wouldn't mind having that myself. Chevy, thanks. :] I love your hair. You have such ...
Sep 6, 2006 -
Re: Myspace!
I want a new one but I can't be bothered.
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Haha. I got a Cannon. :]]]]]! New pictures with my new hairstyle. :] Pretty gay but I've gotten used to it. I miss my old hair though.
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
Scotland. MAN! IM SO BLOODY BORING. *goes in a huff*
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: Funny Ads on YWS
I like the Smiley Ads where you put your mouse over it and it goes: "Hellllooooooo!" I keep going over it like really quickly. LOLOLOL.
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"I love you, byeee!" :] To my darling Chris. *misses him already*
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Funny Ads on YWS
If I say shex. But without the 'H', whould shex adverts come up? *halo*
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Writing fancies Wafffleeeees.
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: Farewell
...Who the hell are you?
Aug 10, 2006
