User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Its was the last day of school! Now time for the holz. :twisted:

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    QI! SHH! Anyway, if there is a fight, in about two seconds the whole school knows what is going on, they actually stop what they are doing and start running ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    Lmao! Anyway, it is stupid to blame ONE place because you are fat, unless that is the only place you actually go to...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    I think god likes you... Alot, EBM. I think you made him sad.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I think Jack has stopped eating food.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird and Wonderful Recipes

    Aww, that sounds good. xD I like a mix of grapes, leek soup and strawberry yogurt. Now, that's what you call tasty. :twisted:

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    I made one, but I lost it. Matt, I don't like your bot. :x Human: can I bite you? Babooshka: No I don't think that would be a very good ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    Haha, lozareth hates you. :P

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    I had to pick either History or Geography. I picked Geography and it was a big mistake.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    I want mine to say: Here Lies Emma In A Grave Please Wipe your Feet Before Stepping On It Then I want the 1991 - (insert death date) thing.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    My English teacher rawks, we could spend a whole hour talking about something, or spend most of an hour doing work with about twenty minutes of talking. He's so funny. ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    I do... But I don't. It's confusing.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    Poor god, god will kill you fontroy. ;)

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yeah, ignore me... Thanks. Well, one day I'll know what you look like. :x

    Oct 13, 2005


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda