User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Black t-shirt, Black Cardy thing, Black jeans, Black girl boxer thingys, And Bra... NO I'M NOT A GOTH! OR EMO! I just can't find anything else to wear... :P

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Place In The World

    Whoa. I am grateful for what I have, but I also want to help. But... I have to wait until I am older because my mum and dad wont let ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    Rubbish. I don't believe in the bible and I don't believe this story. If its true then I ain't going to let ANYONE touch my skin...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is like chocolate. It can be sweet and yummy, or boring and tasteless.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Awww, that is what you call a cute dog. ^_^

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    Hehe, I have no idea what you're talking about! *walks off muttering to self*

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird and Wonderful Recipes

    Deep fried mars bar, from a chippie in Scotland. Gorgeous. THANK GOD! Wait, they only do them in Scotland in Britain?! They are good... ;) I get them every time ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I wish I was older, that is so unfair. Areida, you lucky (blank) you just wait... Because he is good looking. 8) And Brad... YOU SUIT LONG HAIR!

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Very pretty! I love your necklace, do you mind me borrowing it and... Never giving it back...? >=]

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bird Flu

    I don't know what it is, but I don't seem to be scared, I feel like it is never going to come to Scotland so I feel like I am ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    :P Then zelithon can stop going on about how Anime scares her, or I have no idea what kind of Anime she's been watching.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    See?! Not all Anime involves so-called sexy people and lots of blood and nakedness.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm bored

    Yay! I'm not bored, because I'm watching friends.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Not Card Captors and Sailor Moon... I don't think.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Blond Bond

    But the other bond was hot... :cry:

    Oct 14, 2005


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451