User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Likes history.. Gawd, Im so clever.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    These programs (films, what ever) are really good. Older people can read it or watch it without feeling silly or as stupid as they would be, reading or watching something ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    That wasnt a joke, that was a retarded action you thought was a joke. Actually, that sounds about right. :P I can take jokes, I could take that as a ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    VERY good taste. :P

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Songs and why...

    They have to have a catchy beat, with drums. I love to hear the drums. Rapping is a no go zone for me. It bugs the hell out of me. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Songs of Your Life

    There are reasons why I picked these songs. These remind me of things, and stuff like that... MY SONGS! There is most of it... In The Shadows - The Rasmus. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    Erm... I don't have that many... :^o ~ People who wear tracksuits and talk slang to look hard and cool. ~ People are people smoking around you and blowing the ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    Yeah, probably... *narrows eyes at Arvandor*

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    ...I think it is Arvandor. I hate you Arvandor right now. :P I can't take jokes like that.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    No offense (if somehow you do take offense) but at these times I am really relieved and happy that I live in the UK. Thank god the only worst that ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 900 Members by November 14th, 2005!

    Wow, its not long then. And yeah, my friends read my blog. Its kind of embarrassing but fun. I will try to get more people joining, it might be unlikely. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is very pretty. xD

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Nef, Nox: Yeah, well... Erm... Shh :P I needed to brush it and stuff. Argh, its horrible. :P

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay! At last I can see a picture of you. Which isn't very clear... ...Because black and white rules. Come on, you can't deny it! Are you scared now?

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Place In The World

    Visit the elderly. They're lonely and may want someone to talk to. Listen to them -- some of the greatest ideas I've gotten have come from working with older people. ...

    Oct 20, 2005


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage