User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    Well, we are (I think) the only area in Britain and anywhere else that does it differently and we have our reasons.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    Lick? When I read that, I got that soo wrong. :shock: Erm... Shadow Knight's hair. (only he knows why) Oh and no one else... Yet.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    Gah, where I live, we have halloween on the last Friday in the month. So we just had our halloween.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Posted on here!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    See, in my day? Kids had respect for pigs! But they also went on dates with them... And did stuff... *cough* Anyway.. The poem, wow. It is very strong. You ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ...Matt, you look really thin. Hehe, I wish I was a witch... Oh and dusk, that is the cutest picture EVER!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    She can if she wants. If he has locked it, then you know you can't. Let her. ;)

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    Hehe, a happy rock. :P

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    Claude, to me sounds a little posh. Like: "Good evening Sir Claude" But it is a good name. I like it.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    MY HOPES WERE BROUGHT UP!! Then let down... I should of put: more than twice a day. Thats what I was going to put, just to see my 'skankyness' and ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ...Well I can't see it. ¬_¬ Anyway, I am in a 'lets-take-thousands-of-pictures' mood. Which is fun. So, I MADE SOMETHING! Watch Emma put on her lip gloss that she NEVER ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    I like saying it.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    Wait... You're going to stop either way. Either die drawing, writing, what ever or stop doing that to live.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    I could give up writing, I have hundreds of ideas in my head that I never write down. I could keep them in my head, it is fine. To give ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10! ...I still don't get it.

    Oct 26, 2005


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind