-
Re: SHE'S HERE!
That is so sweet! Good luck at night. ;)
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
Wouldn't it make you a better kisser? O_o ah well... LETS LICK.
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
*laughs then licks you :P* You taste like pineapple...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
O_o *licks* YOU TASTE LIKE PIE
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is dramatic, and likes history! XD
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
I think that they are doing this sort of poses to make you think; 'I could look like that if I buy their product'. I think it just helps sell ...
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: YWS Games... Coming Soon
Yay! Games! *parties* This site has everything... :shock:
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?
I just found it too confusing to read. My head hurt trying to understand what he is describing. It was just boring.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
Cats do not clean up their own poo. XD I should know, I have two. I also have two dogs... I cant pick between them, I love cats and dogs ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I remember THAT one because off the machine with 'Jupi' on it xD :P MORE! MORE! I'M HYPER! OH! And Emma, my name doesn't have a k in it :P ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
Mines hasn't been signed, how could you forget ME?
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
So did I XD Anyway, Akex my darling... You're very very very
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
Hey look everybody! Arvandor is talking in a different language! LETS LICK HIM!
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
2. People taste salty Now, who have you been licking?! (apart from yourself)
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
Oh true! XD Nah, false. WACHA! XD
Nov 4, 2005
