-
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
You rude little girl. :P You taste like apple sauce. Oh yummy!
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is really hungry for lots
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is really hungry
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: BLAHAHAHAHAHABAH
I... I... I... *slams a custard pie in your face*
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
Ghosts are something people believe in, just like the bible and that sort of stuff. Some don't some do. Oh and some kinda do... O_o I wish I could see ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Arctic Monkeys
They're cool. I had heard their name a while back... I don't know if I listened to any of their songs. But you have to admit, their new song is ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Of course I would taste like chocolate! XD You taste like... Strawberries!
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
I believe in ghosts a LITTLE bit. (Yes you can!) Once I see one, then I will totally believe in them. XD
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Pork. XD
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
In scotland we call chavs - neds. xD I think... O_o
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen
Happy biiiirfday! XD
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: :P
Bleah sounds like someone is being sick... BLEAH
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Nikki's Super Duper Four Day Birthday Bash!!!
O_o You're even worse than me when it comes to birthdays!
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Ewww you taste like salad cream. >_
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: :P
...The tongue? Hehe, bad thought :P
Nov 10, 2005
