User avatar

Emma

  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    Bob knows everything, so it would be easier to just ask him. :D (Or her... what if Bob is short for Bobualur, or something like that... hmmm)

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    I would be angry, then I'd just be really bored for a while. Then I'll get over it. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Just A Quick Note...

    :D Now, don't you think we're the best?

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where?

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has a 'S' in her name. :D

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Whoa, cool. It's hard, I think I posted too high in scotland... But oh well. XD

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Lmao! Very funny guys. Alex, very nice! You managed to get a picture of you AND the cat. Nice work. Milkybar Kid, you look very pretty. You're so lucky. Erethror, ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    I would like money, clothes, straighteners and cake. :D

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I'm flattered to be some people's favorites! *gets really big headed* I'm adding more to my list. Hunter, Shadow Knight (only sometimes), Gazza, Caligula's Launderette, MisterWaffles. Yeah, all becaus

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    It looks very confusing and isn't there a word limit on there? You can't really help them as much as on here can. To be honest, this site is better. ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your last dream here...

    I dreamt that Dumbledore didn't know how to turn on a light so he got really angry because none of his spell worked, then he killed people. Then killed him ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Happy birthday! Hope you have fun.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    I only have my ears pierced. I can't get my belly button done, because I kinda dont have one. And no way am I getting my nose or tongue done. ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chain Letters

    Its gay. And yes, I'm using gay - Where we live and where other people live, gay can also mean very stupid and just wrong. Oh wait... Nah, anyway I ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    OK, comments! Milkybar, you are very pretty, you are so lucky. What is up with all the girls looking pretty? Hunter, yay! you're smiling! Very nice. :wink: Oooooh, SK... :P ...

    Nov 14, 2005


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain