User avatar

Emma

  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    .... :shock: Evil man.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Inkspot: My Website

    Thats a really good site! I really can't wait until it is finished. Wow! Nice work!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    No offense, but I find it really rude, when you go and post a site which is the same as this one and tell everyone to go there instead of ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    The Sims rawk! Anyway, I was having lots of fun on there! I made my own bedroom! :D

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    Anyway, sometimes I look at an avatar and think, "Oh, new person." But it's really an old person with a new avatar... Bah. I do that all the time! If ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????

    That was really sick and sad of them! I can't believe how rude some people are! You poor thing. :cry:

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 20K

    O_o very nice...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hehe! Very nice hunter. You're hair totally rawks, plus you're smiling. :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: New Storybook

    Me too! I don't like space... But I'll be part of it anyway! Wait! Do I need to watch Star Trek to know what to do? Because I don't really ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what really grinds my gears?

    ...Can we backstab? :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I seen it, I thought it was really good. There were better graphics and I loved it when Snape kept hitting them, also I loved the bath seen. Very nice. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Likes the stories by Noxious.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    I'm boring... I was born in England, my mum is Scottish and my dad is English.... the we moved to Scotland, about five years ago. So like I said, I'm ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: New Games!

    In Frogger I can't even get past the bloomin' cars... It's hard.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!

    Done. XD ....I've probably made sure you ain't going to be on there, but I did say how active you are and how you welcome newcomers and that this site ...

    Nov 21, 2005


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth