User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Wait just a second. Incandesence is 15. Since when did 15 become old? Even 23 isn't old. My version of old. Silly boy.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    I'm not going to really do it as a career. Yeah, I love writing (even though I can't), but want to be a games designer or graphic artist even more. ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

    Well done! *parties*

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Whoa... I'm the same as bubblewrapped... I can't wait for summer, then I'll be out all the time! :twisted:

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I put Kool-Aid in my hair and it made it red and...sticky. So, I took a picture and then a bath. Ew...but it looked cool. :shock: It's not fair, why ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter loves Tara XD Thanks for the comment fate! And no! Your mirror can't break when you look into it! It only happens to really UGLY people. :twisted:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    -Hands Arvy a cookie- now go over there and be good. Yeah, emma, that's me in the hat...with no face. You have a great figure, I am so jealous.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    You know, Emma's actually quite good looking. Although her dancing looks quite scary. Lmao, is that you only just noticed that my dancing is a little mad? And Tara, is ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari! I love your hat! XD And hope, boy that tree looks big! Here is some of me! Playing with my webcam! Again! IN MY SCHOOL TOP! Oh, I'm wearing ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has changed his avatar! Oh my, I actually only just noticed it...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    You have to save it to your computer, upload it on imageshack or photobucket then put the url on here! XD

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Let Brad pose! He is nice looking!

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ooh! Nice! XD SHOW ME MORE OF THE CHEST!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    What is with the PNG files...they show up for like 5 seconds then vanish..odd. Does that mean you can only see mine, yours, Jacks and Arv's for 5 seconds?! Hehe, ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    Waffles, nice wings! Me: That kind of looks like me. ^__^

    Nov 25, 2005


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality