-
Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*
I LYKZ CATS!!!111!!1one!1!!
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: Painting: Acrylic
I don't get it...
Jan 12, 2007 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
I dreamt that I lived in a small house ontop of a hill and that one day it began to slide down it. But only my parents bedroom. It reached ...
Jan 10, 2007 -
Re: Ever been in a cemetary? ;)
Don't mean to be mean here love. But whats the point in taking pictures of people's stones? Give them some peace. They're dead for christs sake. If some random took ...
Dec 29, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
screw yous all. plus im ugly.
Dec 29, 2006 -
Re: Urgh!!
It's too not to.:)
Dec 3, 2006 -
Re: I got a Snow Day!!!
It doesn't snow until after the Christmas holidays so that means I end up having to walk through it, while getting hit by weird kids and have to watch it ...
Dec 2, 2006 -
Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...
I liked Pluto. That was my favorite planet by far. Oh my, what about sailor moon?! They're all named after planets! What happens to sailor Pluto? Dun dun dun...:|
Dec 2, 2006 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Almost two years ago, aye? Elizabeth, that horrible American girl got me into it. Aha, I was joking, calm down, just a joke. :]
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Oooohhh...
Itz so cute! Makez ma belly rumble like when I'm hungryz but with out the need to eat, mahn.:]
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Shut up Dono.
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
MESH! You look lovelyy! I love your hair so long and lush, aha.:] Beautiful. Kel, insulting or what. ;D Goths/emos aren't that scary.:) You really suit your old hair and ...
Nov 28, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Thanks Claudette. Yeah, I know. I hate smiling and I don't know any other facial expressions where I actually look like I'm expecting a camera. ;] Yeah, I've been told. ...
Nov 27, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
My FRIEND is the one in the witch hat.:] I'm the ugly one. Enjoy.
Nov 27, 2006 -
Re: Who do you admire?
Well... Chris, duh.:] I admire his positive attitude to life; his desire to make me happy and the way he loves me is unforgettable. I love that guy and I ...
Nov 27, 2006
