-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Ok, I know I'm double posting but to change the subject I thought I would present YWS with this: Yes, sorry if your picture isn't up there, I didn't have ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: The Comic of the Site
It sounds like a good idea! I think I've seen this idea happen in Mega Tokyo, in the art section. It's spelt something like that, I haven't been on it ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Blog Annoyance
I keep meaning to make only members post comments and see my blog, but I just can't be bothered... XD
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
If he doesn't want to show his real self, then why did he post these pictures in the first place? It just wastes space. O__O;
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Muse done her homework.
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog
I feel sorry for the owners... poor doggy... I think he's cute. ^__^
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?
Oh shh you! :P
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I have freckles! You just can't see them! And I make SURE of it! And areida, BIG picture! You're still pretty though. :P
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
Aww, I'm sorry! You shouldn't feel stupid! Fontroy should for not knowing knowing what he was talking about! You're new so I could never pick on you! I'm so sorry! ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: !!
GOD DAMNIT! I SEE NO PICTURE!
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
"Learn to spell and then I MIGHT read what you have to say."
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
Right i think this wrong i was called a Ned because i listen to Linkin Park, but i don't stab people with pocket knifes an start fights.Ned stand for Non ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?
Yay! Your name is a purk!
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
I like some of her songs, but I would never put them in my ipod. :P
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
24 and a half. :P
Dec 2, 2005
