User avatar

Emma

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas

    I like saying Merry Christmas, it sounds happy and bouncy! Where as Happy Holidays can kind of be any type of holiday so I see no point.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift 1)Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off. 2) Shake the person's hand when he/she enter the lift. 3) Congratulate ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    I take it you want us to notice that? No! I think it is because of my mouse, it does strange things so it must of forced me to do ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :shock: *faints* nope, I think that's quite enough.....my, it's rather hot in here, isn't it........ :oops: :roll: Actually, meh. I've seen better....plus he is 16, and I am 18 in ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Those cookies look so nice... I'm hungry now, and I just had my breakfast. I WANT A COOKIE DAMNIT!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    I never really had a touch type test thing or what ever, but I can still touch type. But I am pretty slow. 40 - 50 wph. Man that's slow. ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!

    You mean, mean, mean, mean.... MEAN person. *slaps back* :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    ID me all you want. Just know I don't care. :wink: The most common labels directed at me are "stupid" and "gay," if you consider them labels...They're more adjectives, I ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: And......

    *Dies of a heart attack*

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ok. I rushed this a bit. So please don't mind me! What do you guys thing?! XD I was bored... I was GOING to put hearts on it, but I ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    LMAO! I love the name! Infact, I'm going to do that now! XD No offense to Brad. I just think some of these guys are hot. No harm to you ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I don't actually like it! XD Because I know I can do better! I'll try later! Or maybe I could use Brad's pictures, because they are pretty good looking. ;)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I forgot to do my laundry

    You poor, poor thing.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    I knew it was going to be him!

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I have a very strong fear of spiders. I can't be in the same room as them, I can't even squash a baby spider. Infact, I can't even go near ...

    Dec 5, 2005


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind