User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Why don't you show your pretty face?! And get a better camera damnit! I want to see that design! And the glitter! :P

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I have a kitty-kitty... She's a 4-year-old tuxedo cat named Lydia. She's scared of alot of things... for instance: Me My Brother My mom The couch The computer Paper Plastic ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Hehe, thats only because they like you! :P

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I were an Evil Overlord

    You just copied my idea! *pouts* but its still pretty funny! XD But still... *pouts more*

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hehe, the truth of Brad! Sorry about all this, it's just difficult to really know who people are when your on the internet. But still! And Chevy! You're so pretty ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    Should I be freaked out of the fact that I've done about half of these. Yes... *Shifty eyes* Hehe! What ones? O___O;

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    WOO! 101. Yell 'RAPE!' and point at someone when the door opens at your floor. Run out crying. Dude, not cool man. Rape isn't a joke. Really, no offense, but ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    *hangs head* I'm sorry. :P

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    That WAS stupid :P

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    Someone posted the link on another website! :D

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Never! :P You weird milk liker! :P

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Forget the milk! Milk is bleurgh!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    You're scared of PAPER? Is that why you prefer scanning cheese and your webcam rather than paper? :D

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    No drooling on the cookie!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    MUSE! YOUR CAT IS SO CUTE IT MAKES ME WANT TO CURSE!! xD That has to be the cutest cat ever! Anyway, I have a cat and a dog. My ...

    Dec 6, 2005


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle