-
Re: I just wanted to say...
...That I love you all! Or... something like that! ...keep smiling now! :D
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Lmao! Yes it does! XD Hehe, that's funny! And Hunter, yes! Very nice indeed!! :shock:
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: !!
Haha! The wall does not like you! :P
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Fuel Deport Blast
OK. I didn't think it was that big so I didn't think about the fact it might of not been reported to America. Only about an hour ago did I ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Fuel Deport Blast
Yeah, she's fine! I'm so happy! Thanks for caring! *huggles*
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Fuel Deport Blast
Oh my god! There was this big explosion where my nan lives! I was so scared that my nan was affected by this at all! For more information, videos and ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Aaaah! My eyes! My poor eyes! I can't see! It burns! The picture burns! ...Nah! I'm joking! You look very thin. And you're pretty nice looking.
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Lmao! I know, I was going to cross out YWS and put me again, but I wanted to boast up my reputation! XD I love your sign! It totally rawks! ...
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Hebe! We have something like that, but its that 'Stars In Their Eyes' thing. And boy, your boyfriend is totally hot. So unfair! Are you sure he's yours? ;)
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
My turn! XD Yeah, I know had to do it... Yeah, a really bad picture. Be scared. Yeah... CLOSE UP: I couldn't find any paper so I used an old ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
HA! In your face! Woman rawk. XD
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Google fight!!!!
Firefox is totally better than I.E! I want a rematch!
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
No! That would just be very funny! :P
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
:) *sniggers* I love the irony Brad... Was it idiocy in the context of YWSers being idiotic for the reason to debate your identity, or is it because of your ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Now's the time to say it.
Ah! Don't worry! I hardly crit at all, only because I have hardly any time to! Don't worry.
Dec 8, 2005
