User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Why am i so scary? You make things bigger than they are, and you are clever and such! You are just scary! It's not just in the debate/serious topics! ...just ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yeah! I love my scarf too! Its soo warm! Yeah, in that picture, I look like a zombie! Not my usual 'sexy' self! XD

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Heh! Nice one! XD

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I'm brotherly? What kind? A protective brother that would take on 5 guys before he let them touch his sister? A weird brother that makes weird noises and spends a ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    OK! A picture of me and my scarf that my friend Kaye knitted for me! ^____^ Yes, the scarf is very tasty! ...yeah, I know, I'm pure ugly in that ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Me? The most complimentary member? O____o; No way! OK: There, is like so many people to choose for each one, so if I don't say your name, sorry, I just ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help with saving moving pictures?

    Hehe! It's fun, but then I got stuck at a level and totally gave up.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help with saving moving pictures?

    How the hell do you play this game?! Mine just keeps on going into the wall.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    You're pretty! Ohh and that kitten! Beautiful!

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    It could be interesting later on and more people would have something more to talk about! Plus, it CAN be good on Literary forums if people really want help and ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    There is a fun way to this and a sarcastic way to this! You sounded like you were trying to be funny by bumping off this thread. I'm sorry for ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    QiGuaiGongFu! You are one of the most serious on this site! You sometimes scare the living daylights out of me! I'm scared around you... Yeah, double posting and bumping can ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    No offense to any of you guys but I would really like to point this out to all of you, as this is how I really feel about this place. ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    Qi made Emma sad... :cry:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    Hehe! I'm a chickypea! W00t! And Muse, no dribbling at the table!

    Dec 13, 2005


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg