-
Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?
I think it is a very good idea! Now, that's why your site is so good. The debate forum scares me so I stay clear of it. Some of them ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: CALLING ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!!
Am I allowed to join?
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/19-12/26
Well done! Hehe! You deserve it.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Oh no, you got her started now... :P
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Britain Will Be First Country To Monitor Every Car Journey
I don't like the idea. I mean... isn't this a little step too far? I just don't like it. *Moves to America*
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: No offence to any religous folk!
Hehe! Funny! I liked it, didn't laugh aloud but still. Funny.
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?
XD That was fun.
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has a weird mind.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: On Bad Writing (Some hilarious suggestive language)
...I like it.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
I usually get pajamas the night before Hehe! Same here, my mum buys us Pjs before christmas and we get to wear our christmas Pjs the night before christmas! Heh, ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Happy Birthday Crysi
Happy birthday!
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
O______o; ....That gnome is sexy.
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Ideas For Personal Website
O______o; Certainly bright. Fun.
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: ...
No, it's not save. ...What is safe?
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Funny Chat I just had.
YES! ...Interesting.
Dec 18, 2005
