User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Everyone loves me... XD well, my avatar. Yeah, thanks! Irresistible, how do you think that? Hehe, that is weird.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    Didn't Nate try this and it never really worked? Its hard to find a time suited for Britain, America, Australia or anywhere else. So really, I'm just repeating what jennafina ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Wooo hoo... Go Emz! I nominate Emma for best story pictures! (Remember the tie?) Oh yeah, I remember that! Hehe, I preferred the documentary you done though. That was even ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Alright, calm down! Both of you! We don't want this locked. If you hate each other then talk about it in private messages to each other but not like what ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    No one likes my name then? XD I can't pick out names and avatars and stuff... I have the worst memory ever. It's even worse than my great grandpa, and ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    It's a tough choice between Zel and Fontroy for the worst speller...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Someone likes to dressup! Areida! You look so pretty! *cries* And the hat suits you! XD

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/28/05 - 01/04/06

    At last! You DO deserve it Snoink! *gets cake out* Party!

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    I haven't got much...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is weird! Well, no he's not... but still... OK, fine... he just opened up a pretty cool usergroup.

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yay for Crsyi! ^__^ Caligula, that is so cool... being a fireman is scary, I don't know how your nephew could do it! Areida, that food does look good! Yummy!

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma, you are so freakin' pretty. I wuv my Emz! *hugs* XD Hehe, thanks. I'm actually red...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ooh, I got a straightener too! I can't wait to try it out!! You look REALLY cute with straight hair! :) Hehe, thanks Crysi! ^_____^ Straighteners rock! You should post ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I'll post some of my new ones I did yesterday. (Christmas was pretty boring so I was doing a lot of random things XD). I straightened my hair with my ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas!

    Heh, my grandparent's came over and we had a big roast dinner followed by this big chocolate cake which was so cool. I got lots of clothes and spanking brand ...

    Dec 25, 2005


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain